You can initiate payment of your outstanding credit balance from either the Home Page or Credit Page of the Fido App as below:
- Make sure you have enough money in your account/wallet.
- Select ‘Pay back’ from either the Home Page or Credit Page of the Fido App
- Choose how much you want to repay.
Full Payment: Select this to pay off your entire credit balance. This option allows you to pay off your credit balance including all installments that are not yet due for payment. Use this to pay off your personal credit earlier than scheduled.
Choose other amount: Select this option to enter any amount you want to pay.
Next Payment: This is available only for credit limits where the user opted for installment payment options. Select this when repaying only your next credit installment.
4. Next, confirm the mobile money wallet you want to make payment from, and the total amount you are paying. Here, you can change or add a new mobile money wallet from which to make the payment.
5. After confirmation, you will receive a prompt on your mobile device to enter your wallet PIN to authorize the payment. A confirmation screen will be shown to you to confirm whether the payment was successful or not.