Reset your PIN Code by following these simple steps.
- First, make sure that you have updated the Fido App to the latest version.
- Select 'Forgot PIN' on the PIN Code request page to get started.
- Now, take a selfie to verify your identity. Make sure to keep your full face within the circle shown, and wait for your photo to be automatically captured.
- Submit the photo or retake it if necessary.
- Next, enter your Ghana Card number in the format GHA-000111111-1. Remember to write GHA in capital letters and include the dash
- Now select the Next button.
- Your Identity should be successfully verified. You can now set a New PIN code.
- Enter the new PIN code again to confirm.
- Now enter your newly set PIN Code to log in the Fido App.
Congratulations! You now have access to your Fido account.
Here's a short video guide on how to reset your PIN: