To apply for a Fido loan, kindly follow these steps:
- Install the Fido App (Android phones only) from the Google Play Store using this link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fidocredit
- Register your Fido Account by providing a valid mobile number and waiting for the one-time code we will send to your phone number.
- Enter the one-time code to verify your phone number.
- Set a 4-digit pin code that will be used every time you log into Fido. Make sure it’s a number you will remember.
- Next, set your Security Question to complete the initial registration process.
- Verify your identity by selecting ‘Apply now’ to go through a quick verification process.
- Allow camera permission on your phone and submit a selfie from the Fido App. Make sure to follow the instructions on the screen for successful selfie capture. Check out our selfie guidelines.
- Next take a front photo of your Ghana card, making sure your card details are visible and fit in the frame provided.
- Check the Ghana Card number extracted from the photo to be sure it is correct and in this format: GHA-000111111-0.
- Then submit your address details to complete your account verification.
More about account verification
- From the Home Page of the app, select ‘Apply now’.
- Accept and approve all permission requests
- Select your loan amount, and then the loan term. You can choose between 10-33 days for the loan term.
- Complete the questions that follow to help us evaluate and approve your loan request, then submit.
- If your application is successful, you will need to accept the loan terms.
- Lastly, add a payment method to tell us which account the loan should be sent to. That’s it…you’re done! Remember that the payment account you add must be registered in your name. More about payment methods
Remember that the only way to apply for a Fido loan is through the free Fido App (it's absolutely free). This process can not be influenced by anyone. You should not pay money to anyone under any circumstances to get a Fido loan. Fido will never ask for any form of cash deposit before processing your loan.