To get started, make sure you have your Ghana card in hand and know your Street Address or landmark description. After registering your account with your mobile number, you can verify your Account by either going to the Profile section of your Account or by applying for your first loan.
Complete the verification process by following these steps:
1. Enable camera access on your android device, by:
- Selecting the ‘Allow’ button to give access to the Fido App to use your camera. Fido to personalize your loan request. Your data will not be shared with anyone.
- Allow camera access by selecting ‘While using the app’ from the options available
2. Begin your face verification by capturing a photo of yourself, following the instructions shown on the app screen while taking the photo. You will be required to perform actions such as smiling into the camera'. Be sure to follow these guidelines for a smooth process:
- Take the photo indoors, with good lighting.
- Look directly at the camera, making sure to keep your entire face in the circle shown on the screen.
- Take the picture from a clear background if possible, making sure no other faces appear in the background.
- Remove any face coverings or masks.
Check out this short video:
3. Complete your ID verification by taking a picture of your Ghana Card.
- Make sure all of the card details, including the text on the card, are clear and not blurred.
- Capture all four corners of the ID within the camera frame.
- Review the Ghana Card number that is shown after taking the picture to be sure it is correct, then confirm.
4. Provide your address information on the next screen and press ‘submit’ to complete the Account verification process.